For 9 to 5 workers, there is often a sigh of relief when Friday is here and the weekend is on the horizon.
Yet research published by our sister company Croner’s online HR resource Croner-i suggests that stress in the workplace is at its lowest since research began.
Indicators as to why include that only:
- 10% of businesses are experiencing decreased profits
- 11% are experiencing falling sales volumes
- 8% are regularly using their maximum overdraft
- 6% are seeing their market share fall
- 6% are making redundancies
If your employees are suffering from low morale then it probably best to arrange a one-to-one meeting with them to discuss how they are feeling and identify possible resolutions.
Through Simply Personnel’s HR software, you can securely store notes from the meeting and even set a reminder to have a follow-up conversation a few weeks or months later.
To find out more or start your free 30 day trial, please call 0800 783 0322 opt 1 or e-mail email@example.com.